Monday, April 21, 2008

a touch of the poodle

I went home for a long weekend this past weekend, seeing my parents and some old friends and, of course, the puppy. So I give you: poodle pictures!

Happy puppy

Photobucket

Enjoying ice cream puppy

Photobucket

Tired puppy

Photobucket

And, glory be, knitting talk!

I've got about three projects at least started, but one is a gift, another is nothing to show at this point, and one I've put aside while I concentrate on the first (plus two other gifts I need to work on). So, to tide you over for a bit, here's a sneak peek at the one that's almost halfway done but won't be completed for a while. It's the Lace Ribbon scarf from the latest Knitty.

Photobucket

It's also the first project I've worked on using one of the yarns I brought back from Rhinebeck last year. It's Briar Rose Fibers Sea Pearl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those long legs dangling while napping. So cute!