Thursday, March 13, 2008

february was an anomaly

Obviously, it is very rare that I post seven times in one month, and I certainly won't be this month at this rate. :)

But last night I finished a project that's been hanging around on the needles for the last few weeks--my mittens!

Photobucket

Pattern: Basic Mittens, from The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns, women's size large
Yarn: Bernat Bamboo Natural Blends, 1 skein each in Wicker and Dill, on size 5 and 6 Inox circulars (magic loop)
Notes: I really liked this yarn, and the mittens are soft, even though I knit them very densely, and they're quite warm.

It's very difficult to take a picture of oneself wearing mittens...

Photobucket

And, in other knitting news, I scored two skeins of Wollmeise in The Loopy Ewe's sneak up this morning! I'm very excited.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Dude, I'm a LOOPY GROUPIE and I didn't even get the email. I missed it AGAIN.

Congrats on the Wollmeise, though! The mittens are cute, too!