Monday, August 02, 2010

what would I do?

So, when Knitpicks started listing a yarn with the colorway "Time Traveler", that was described as not creating "socks that are larger on the inside than they appear on the outside" and that were very similar to the the colors in a Fourth Doctor scarf, what would I do?

Smart people. Order some, of course. Here are Madame Nostradamus's Fourth Doctor Scarfy Socks.

Photobucket

Pattern: Basic stockinette sock with short row heel, improvised
Yarn: Knitpicks Felici in Time Traveler (1.5 skeins) on US 1.5 needles

Photobucket

They're particularly appropriate right now, as I'm on the Fourth Doctor in my Doctor Who watching.

Photobucket

Now if only walking in them would lead me to a TARDIS...

2 comments:

glitterboy1 said...

Hee, excellent!

It's a long time since I've seen the Fourth Doctor's stories. Are you enjoying them?

Unknown said...

Cute colors. I wouldn't have put them together but I like them. I suppose that's what designers are for!