Saturday, December 16, 2006

lots and lots of pictures

I finally finished the socks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


These were done in Regia 4fadig Mini Ringel, which I picked up from the sale shelves at Webs during our road trip in October. I love how these turned out, though the picture here isn't exactly true to color.

Today I also went to the Bazaar Bizarre where I met up with Ariel and Cathy. I also got to meet ZantiMissKnit.

And now, some photographs from Catherine's birthday extravaganza. We went to Jillian's and went bowling. I truly suck at bowling; I finished last in both games, but it was a lot of fun.

The birthday girl and her boy:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Cassandra and Ariel:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Catherine and me:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And the birthday girl with her cake:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


One last photo, taken last night:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Happy Hanukkah!

No comments: