Wednesday, December 13, 2006

it's been a while, but I have a good excuse

Actually, two of them. I hadn't posted because I didn't have a completed knitting project to show off (I still don't, but I'm making an exception and posting an in progress one or I might never post) and because I've been busy. Doing what, you may ask? Finishing graduate school. As of today, I am finished with my master's degree in library science. Now to find a job. . .

Here's the one project I'm currently working on, which feels like it's been forever.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've got about half of the foot left on the second sock, but I'm getting (shh!) a little bit bored of working on them, even if I do love how they're turning out.

And since my blog is named after a lovely dog, I'm going to post a few pictures from the Bay Colony Dog Show, which I attended last weekend. I got sniffed, licked, kissed, nuzzled, jumped on, and hugged. I love dogs. Where else does a girl like me see that kind of action?

And now, the dogs:
Poodles, of course!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A very friendly Great Pyrenees.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't this an adorable face? It's a Tibetan Spaniel.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's one of the dogs I spent the most time with. This is a Sussex Spaniel. His name is Fuzzy. And he is absolutely adorable.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next post will feature Catherine's birthday extravaganza.

No comments: