Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hop to it

Early last week a friend of mine in London was lamenting the Lindt chocolate bunny that had appeared on her desk. "That thing's worth 24 Weight Watchers points, and I only get 18 in a day!" With that kind of opening, and having seen this pattern going around the web, there was no way I could resist making her a point-free and calorie-free chocolate bunny.

Photobucket

Pattern: Chocolate Bunny, from Blah, Blah, Blahhhg
Yarn: Red Heart Classic in brown, on US 6 needles
Notes: Fast, fun, and adorable!

In an odd coincidence, at work yesterday I was listening to the Jonathan Ross show on BBC Radio 2 from this past weekend (so taped a few days after my friend had talked about chocolate bunnies), hosted by David Tennant and Catherine Tate. And, at one point, David and a caller were talking about the 24 points in a Lindt chocolate bunny! The strange ways in which the parts of my life intersect...

1 comment:

glitterboy1 said...

Aww, cute!

Though, for a moment, I thought it looked a bit like something else you once knitted. Ahem.