Saturday, November 11, 2006

jaywalking

I hereby present to you what may be the world's ugliest pair of Jaywalkers. Though now that they're finally finished they're starting to grow on me. And I think they look a little nicer in the picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


(Please ignore the very messy coffee table behind my feet.)
And a side view:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I did a good chunk of the second sock in the last couple of days--yesterday while watching the movie Sylvia at home, and then while watching Veronica Mars at Ariel's, and they got finished during the Star Wars marathon tonight. Done in Lane Cervinia Calzetteria (the main part of the sock--I ran out of this yarn) and Lang Jawoll Superwash (the toes) on size 2 (2.5 mm) Inox circulars.

And now I'm off to something other than socks!

Reading: The Guy Not Taken by Jennifer Weiner, one of the only chicklit writers I'll always read.

No comments: