Thursday, June 12, 2008

memeage

Catherine tagged me for this meme a while ago, and Omly tagged me for it again yesterday, so I should probably actually fill it out! :)

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

I had just finished my sophomore year of college.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

-work
-buy the poodle a birthday gift
-go to the drugstore and buy conditioner
-watch more Doctor Who
-work on an ongoing knitting project

3) Snacks I enjoy:

tortilla chips, crackers and boursin cheese, Trader Joe's vanilla wafers, chocolate covered pretzels

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

-create a home for myself somewhere near an ocean
-travel
-take lots of crafting classes
-help out some special causes

5) Places I have lived:

Pennsylvania and Massachusetts

6) Jobs I have had:

-part time archivist
-rare book store worker
-web page designer
-auction house intern
-wedding invitation envelope calligrapher

I'm not going to tag anyone; if you'd like to answer this yourself, please do!

No comments: