Tuesday, June 24, 2008

that flickr meme

Gacked from about half of my bloglines list, most recently Pam...

The rules:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, and pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

My mosaic:

mosaic1569519

My answers:

1. What is your first name? Alexis

2. What is your favorite food? Macaroni and cheese, the ultimate comfort food

3. What high school did you go to? Henderson. (And I really have no idea why this picture comes up, but it's Scotland and I like it.)

4. What is your favorite color? periwinkle

5. Who is your celebrity crush? David Tennant. That's the current one, at least, though I could also have used John Barrowman, Paul Gross, Jon Stewart, and Jonathan Crombie (and if I had used the last I could have used one of my own photos, but I decided not to). And I loved that this picture is of a cake.

6. What is your favorite drink? Root beer. I don't really have a favorite alcoholic drink.

7. What is your dream vacation? Italy. I could also have used Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand, Prague, Vienna, etc., of the places I've never been but really want to go.

8. What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream.

9. What did you want to be when you grow up? An artist.

10. What do you love most in life? My friends.

11. What is one word that describes you? Quirky.

12. What is your flickr name? calligraphy30, but nothing came up with that, so I just used calligraphy.

1 comment:

Trillian42 said...

Wow. That's a seriously cool butterfly picture.

And I see we share taste in celebrity men. :D