Friday, June 19, 2009

putting your best foot forward

These may be just plain ol' stockinette socks, but I'm so happy they're finally done!

Photobucket

Pattern: Basic stockinette sock (70 stitches)
Yarn: Regia Design Line by Kaffe Fassett, about 1.5 balls, on US1 needles
Notes: These are from the second batch of colors done by Kaffe for Regia and I like the second group so much more.

Photobucket

I've had these on the needles since March, as a bring along with me project, but they kept getting pushed aside for other projects. But now they're finally done, they fit well, and I can move on to something else!

Photobucket

And I'm a big fan of all of the colors...

1 comment:

Kate said...

Those are really nice. Stripey goodness.

I have some of the Kaffe in Landscape Fire. I'm looking forward to seeing what they come out like.