Monday, October 01, 2007

Scarf it down

Though it felt at times like it was endless, the Chevron scarf is done!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pattern: Chevron Scarf, from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Tuscany (1 skein) and Koigu PPPM in a yellow-olive green (a little over one skein) on size 5 needles

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And, ironically, I really like it with the outfit I'm wearing today, so I may just keep it on!

Totally unrelated, I am in baseball bliss, with both of my teams winning their divisions. Go Red Sox! Go Phillies!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It's beautiful! Congrats! How long did you end up knitting it? I don't think I have a billion inches or whatever in me for it - yours looks like a good length.

GO SOX!!!